Whenever we talk about root, it gives us the picture of trees. The deeper the root, the more stable the tree is, and it won’t get uprooted easily. In the same way it is applicable on us as well. More deeper the root, more balanced we are, more stable we are, more grounded we are. What are the reasons that we get uprooted easily? How to deepen our root?
- Parents: In most of the cases we witness, children are disconnected from their parents. Reasons can be so many like mother herself is not rooted, she herself feels lack of love, not connected with mother, rejected being girl children, suppressed upbringing, raised up in a harsh way.
- Cultural Shock: When we relocate to other countries for any reason, all of a sudden we start feeling uprooted. Every country has a different culture and civilization. The way of living is different everywhere and celebration of festivals is very different. Few people are capable of adapting new culture, few cannot. After adapting also, a sense of being uprooted remains and struggle reflects either in their relationship or at professional level. Most of the people relocate for better standard of living and they get used to that comfort zone but a sense of discontentment most of the time is there.
- Religions: About religions, everyone has got a different opinion. The reason behind every religion is to keep us rooted in order to bring balance in our life. If people are practicing in true sense it helps us to be more flexible and compassionate. But all religions have been distorted over a period of time. Every religion has got different traditions, rituals, language, literature, which we are practicing generation after generation and got transferred in our DNA. In the name of globalization and modernization by discarding them we are actually uprooting ourselves, which can be witnessed in our behavior, relationship, quality of living. Religion in real sense teaches us to restore our faith in form or in formless energy, which helps us to grow compassion, devotion so that we can accept and surrender. This attitude helps us to deal with adverse situation in life in a very positive way and to take necessary step.
How to deal with it: –
- Without knowing the fact we should not discard anything which appears as modern. Before discarding anything we should be in a situation to introspect and after discarding should be in a situation to deal with the consequences.
- Parents play important role in our life and they help us to experience life and to know our depth. Over attachment towards them is an obstacle to growth, can make us weak and unstable in life at the same time being disconnected uproot us. We need to understand this relationship with all wisdom to get liberated from the karmic debt.
- Spirituality helps us to break barriers and to break conditioning without uprooting ourselves because it helps us to expand our consciousness to understand situation better. Regular practice of Yogassanas , Pranayama, Conscious Breathing, and Meditation keep us rooted and balanced. Once again choice is there (in true sense) to restore faith in formless or in form.
- Attitude of Devotion, Gratitude, Surrender can bring stability. This attitude can be acquired with enhanced perception and enhanced perception can be acquired by expanding awareness and acceptance.
- Dropping attitude of Instant Gratification: Most of us expect instant result when we do some work, we practice something, we learn, we invest in relationship. In every aspect of life we expect instant gratification. This attitude puts us in lower frequency zone where we experience a sense of uprootedness and immediately our energy shifts from the work we do and we decide to leave without investing time and energy in it. Thus it brings disappointment, desperation, hopelessness, anxiety, nervousness, panic attacks. By dropping this attitude we can focus whatever we are doing, we can develop one pointedness….
This article is based on personal experience, not to hurt anyone’s sentiments…🙏🙏🙏❤️